The World Of Jadeey: Black Snake Moan - interesting title for a movie



Black Snake Moan - interesting title for a movie

Unfortunately despite the best of intentions on my part I do not have any idea why it is called Black Snake Moan.

Hmmm I just came very close to forgetting to blog today. That would have been, in a word, disastrous.

I went to work tonight to watch Black Snake Moan. I don't know whether it is a good movie or not though because the projector broke down about ten minutes in and couldn't be fixed. In a brand-new, state of the art cinema you would think they could have at least put in brand-new, state of the art projectors. But no, instead we have 30 year old projectors that breakdown if you look at them funny. Very frustrating.

Today was my day off but it was kind of shortened by the fact that I slept late. I find that annoying because I always want to make the most of my days off. Yet, sleeping is actually the best use of my day off I could possibly have so I actually shouldn't be annoyed at all. But I still am.

While we were at work waiting for our movie to start Kat and I watched people coming up the escalator to work and discussed our observations about them. Ie whether they were a happy couple, having a fight, on a first date, that sort of thing. It made me idly wonder what people think when they see me walking. I don't know what I would be thinking if I was watching myself come up the escalator. (Actually if I was watching myself come up the escalator I'm pretty sure I'd be thinking "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? That's me!!!! But I'm here!!!! And yes, the need for all of those question marks and exclamation marks would be there.)

Okay it is time for me to go stick some secrets on the wall. If you don't understand what I mean by that then you really need to come around to my flat for a visit.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment