The World Of Jadeey: Hugh Laurie is HOT



Hugh Laurie is HOT

My Amazon order will be shipping in 2 days. I'm excited. I want it now. It's House Season 3 and that's very cool since I barely saw any of it when it was on TV. The Office (American edition) comes out in a couple of weeks and I'm going to have to buy that too since I LOVED the first 2 seasons.

Work sucks a bit at the moment. We are having major projector problems in one of our cinemas and I'm (and the other duty managers) constantly having to apologise to very angry customers. I'm looking forward to leaving the customer service industry, that's for sure. I'd like to work in a place where people don't constantly bitch and moan at me.

A friend of mine and I are thinking about starting a business next year. Nothing is decided for sure yet but we're both pretty keen and have a couple of ideas for what we want to do. It'd be totally awesome if it worked out since I've always wanted to run my own business, it'd be fun and would give me an income while I follow my other dream. Ie. to write.

Well, this sure has been a random post. I don't really have a lot else to say. I'm trying to concentrate on the DVD I'm watching so I guess I'll stop here. Yeah, I'm pretty much done for tonight. Tomorrow's roster day. I'm sure I'll have plenty of angry things to say about that tomorrow.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment