The World Of Jadeey: Spookers = Awesome!



Spookers = Awesome!

Spookers last night was AWESOME! I'd recommend going there to anyone who enjoys getting scared. It wasn't real, actual scaredness but the type of scared you get when you are watching a horror movie. Amused sort of scared. Frights that make you jump but that don't make you want it to stop.

We started with the haunted house and the people in front of us were HILARIOUS. One of the girls was actually, completely terrified. The rule there is that if you get too scared and want it to stop you put your hand up in front of your face and yell stop. I had no desire to do this at any point because it was all very funny and enjoyable. The girl in front of us though did it heaps of times. She was absolutely petrified. I honestly don't know how you could get that scared. At one point her boyfriend got in front of her so she grabbed the nearest person to hide behind (and pull around the room while trying to get away from the 'monster' chasing her. Unfortunately that person was me. Given that I didn't know this girl it made me a little bit uncomfortable.

There was a very scary moment that Kat likes to tease me about when she had walked out of a room. I followed her only to see a monster just outside the door. Stupidly I darted back into the room. (Clearly I would be no good in a horror movie. I'd be like those idiot girls who always go UP the stairs and trap themselves instead of going somewhere that you could actually get away.) So then me and the third member of our group, Mark, were stuck in the room with the monster chasing us in a circle.

The other scariest moment for me came when a woman with a doll came up to me and was telling me to say hello to the baby. I kept saying hello but she wouldn't leave me alone! She then asked me if I wanted to hear her song which went along the lines of "I kill you, you kill me." Corrina was no help as she laughed at me and went around us!

Next up was the 3D Vortex. There was a very scary moment in a room with strobe lights when we had to weave around these bars that created walls. There was a clown in the room climbing the bars and you could only see him occasionally because of the strobe lighting. Kat was pretty freaked out by that one.

Finally we did the freaky forest where we pretty much got chased by everything and ran almost the entire way through. Chainsaw wielding maniacs, werewolves and even a Chucky doll! Chucky was actually the scariest bit. Kat had gone into a room and Chucky came out straight after her, blocking the entrance. Mark and I were too scared to go past him and into the room. In the end he stood aside and let us through. I think we got off lucky though since he apparently grabbed at Rowan's ankles a little bit later on. I tell you what that would have given me a hell of a fright if he'd done it to me!

I think I got off lightly in the forest. We'd had to go through in groups of 3 so I was with Kat and Mark. We pretty much stuck together for most of it. Kat made sure to protect me at all times. :) Georgia got left behind by her group members, Reuben and Rowan at one point though. So did Corrina, both Liam and Brandon ditched her alone in the forest. So yeah, at least my group didn't abandon me!

Ha it was so much fun. Over far too quickly unfortunately. As we were leaving there was a board where everyone who wets their pants gets written up. Liam wrote up Rowan's name (even though it wasn't true) and took a photo which he put up on bebo. I have a feeling poor Rowan is going to have a reputation for being a pants-wetter for a little while!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment