The World Of Jadeey: More than words



More than words

I cannot think of a single thing to say. But I have to blog. It's the law. Okay, it's not the law but it is a rule and so here I am blogging. And checking my email. Hey! Now there's an idea. I will blog about my email.

Let's see.

First up I have an email from my dad. Aww that's nice isn't it. He is telling me about a personality profiling test I can take. That's pretty cool. I'm very interested in personality profiling. (Yes, I'm a psyc geek at heart.)

Next there is an email I get everyday. It is from a website that sells stuff cheap. Apparently the cheap stuff today is snowboarding gear. I'm more tempted by that than I should be but I will be sensible and resist the temptation to buy it.

Third is an email from 'The Write-stuff'. I get this email every couple of days and I never read it. It is from the New Zealand Writers Guild and is telling me all about the events they have this week. Unfortunately I am no longer a member of the NZ Writers Guild so would have to pay quite a lot of money to attend any of the events. Hence why I no longer read the emails.

Following this I have an email from the boy. This is my most prized email of today and I am not going to tell you what is in it because, well, it's private.

Ooooh next is a good one. It is an email telling me how to enlarge my penis. Very useful since I have always felt my penis is a little on the small side. Oh, wait, that's right, I don't have a penis. Ah well, the bin it is for this email then.

Then we have an email from bebo telling me someone has left me that my friend Jannie has left me a message on bebo. That is a bit of a boring email since I've actually already been to bebo today and read the message from Jannie. Oh well.

I also have a message from facebook telling me someone has poked me. Yes, I am a networking website loser.

Finally I have an email from a company called filmstew. I don't generally read these emails either because they're usually pretty boring.


So, that's it. Not the most exciting lot of emails but I'm pretty happy with them. More interesting than my email normally is anyway.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment