The World Of Jadeey: Gahhhh! Posting everyday is sometimes very hard



Gahhhh! Posting everyday is sometimes very hard

It is Spookers day! Spookers day!!!

How obvious is it that I can't think of anything to write? Pretty obvious I'm sure, particularly as I just admitted to it. I am still unsure of how much writing constitutes a blog so I have to ramble for a paragraph or two to make sure I'm not cheating.

Before I can go to SPOOKERS I have to go to work. This makes me very sad but at least I will be able to cheer myself up throughout the day with thoughts of the fun I will be having later!

In other news, apparently David Beckham might be playing a soccer match in Wellington. He's playing a match in Sydney with his LA team and NZ Soccer are trying to get him over here as well. If he plays it'll be in Wellington. Hell, I'd pay a lot to see that. It'd be fucking awesome. I'm sure tickets will sell out within minutes, seconds even,

Oh, I must remember to go and buy my nephew a birthday present. It is his birthday on the 21st August and I must maintain my position of favourite aunt by buying his love with something cool from Toyworld.

Okay I'm sure this post can no longer be considered cheating. Tune in tomorrow to find out whether anyone wet their pants at Spookers! :P
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment