The World Of Jadeey: I'm happy just to dance with you



I'm happy just to dance with you

Sometimes I get a little bit stressed when I sit down in front of the keyboard to write my daily blog and can't think of anything to say. I don't get stressed because I am worried I will write rubbish (I always write rubbish in my opinion.) I get stressed because when I can't think of anything to say I'm not in the mood to blog, I'm in the mood to do something else. BUT because I have nothing to say blogging takes longer and I spend the whole time wishing I was doing something else. Nevertheless I enjoy this daily blogging thing and will continue. The days I feel stressed about it are pretty few and far between.

I was wondering today what other people spend their spare time doing. When we were kids we would play. You could never get enough playing. But what do adults do with their spare time? I know what I do with my spare time. I know what my current flatmate and my old flatmate do with theirs, I know what my best friend does with hers and I know what the boy does with his. That's about all I know though. What does everyone else do?

See, I can never get enough spare time, there are so many things I love to do. Does everyone feel this way? Surely they do. It'd be a pretty boring existence if everyone didn't have things they love to do. I just wonder what these things are because a lot of people I know don't enjoy many (or any) of the things I enjoy. It seems a bit rude to ask what they do instead but that doesn't stop me wondering.

In case anyone out there is wondering what I do with my spare time I will tell you. I like to read, play video games, write, watch dvds, ride my bike (can't do that up here since I didn't bring it. Sad), go for walks (haven't done that one much here since I moved into my flat which is also sad.) Those are just thing the things I like to do by myself. It doesn't even begin to cover going to movies, going out with friends, having friends over etc.

So yeah, that is number 1003 on the list of things Holly spends her day wondering about when she should be doing stocktake/roster/running shift etc! Heh you know, I really could make a list of things I wonder about and write about a new one everyday. I'd never run out of topics!!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment