The World Of Jadeey: Hot damn!



Hot damn!

I went to watch The Warriors play Manly today. It was awesome, not least because we kicked some Aussie ass! I also didn't get a lot of sleep due to a late night at work last night and then dropping Kat off at her field trip meeting point and then work again very early this morning. But all is okay because I will have an early night tonight.

My boss pointed out to me that this week might just be the worst week of my year so far. Not only because the majority of my friends are away but because I have to complete 2 rosters, payroll and stocktake this week. I usually think it's bad when I just have to do one roster and stocktake!! So yeah, expect some grumpy posts in here about it all.

I'm getting more and more interested in the idea of journalism. It really would be the perfect way to combine my desire to write with my desire to also earn money. I fancy I'd be rather like Lois Lane! (Hmmmm does that make the boy Superman? Interesting imagery that conjures up for me but I don't think he's got quite the build for Superman. I think he might lack the superpowers too.)

Okay so I would be nothing like Lois Lane but a girl can dream can't she?!?

It's funny that I'm getting into the journalism idea purely because both of my parents have, at separate stages of my life, tried to push me in that direction and I've baulked. Now that I feel like I've come up with the idea for myself somehow it works for me. This bugs me a little since if it works out I could have gotten there sooner if I'd just listened to my parents. Always listen to your parents!! (I'm going to choose to think that I was not ready for journalism back then but now I am. That makes me feel much better. Yes it does.)

(Before I get seriously into journalism I really must learn to stop using so many brackets. I must also learn how to finish blog posts well because I still don't know.)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment