The World Of Jadeey: I'm so confused



I'm so confused

I hate it when people confuse me. I really, really don't like it when I don't understand something and this includes when I don't understand a person's actions.

There are two people in my life right now who are completely confusing me. I have no idea what their actions mean, or even whether they mean anything relevant to me at all. It bugs the crap out of me the amount of time I spend thinking about their actions and trying to work out what it means. Unfortunately, for various reasons, asking them is not an option so I am instead left to over-analyse everything. Heh I'm also probably constantly getting my conclusions wrong. Who knows.

People are annoying. I wish we were all as simple as cats.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment