The World Of Jadeey: All over



All over

Conference is all over. It's a bit of a letdown really, I don't feel like going back to regular work! I had a good time (once my presentation was over). One of the managers offered me a job down in Christchurch. I'm not going to take it of course but it was nice to be offered it anyway.

I had something I really wanted to write about but I can't remember what the hell it was. So annoying. I even thought about starting it off last night in case I forgot but then I assumed there was no way I'd forget. How wrong I was!

I'm pretty tired. Might have to go to sleep soon. I'm bored anyway, there's not a lot to do and I clearly don't have a lot to say.

Eh I'm going to give up now. Later.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment