The World Of Jadeey: It's just a bad movie



It's just a bad movie

with no crying

Me and Kat are having a lovely night at home watching DVDs. She actually should be going to bed because she has uni in the morning but watching DVDs is so much more fun! It is also, despite having a collection that rivals some video stores, something we don't do very often.

I have a DVD habit. I admit it. I addictively (don't think that's actually a word but you know what I mean) purchase DVDS. I bring my purchases home, happily add them to my collection, look at them lovingly for a while and then never get around to watch them. Seriously, I would guess I haven't seen at least half the films in my collection. I've seen most of them before I went out and bought them but haven't seen them while owning them. It's strange I know. I am the same with video games. I own heaps of games that I've only played once or twice and, embarrassingly, a couple that I've never played at all.

It's a pity my collections wouldn't have a good resale value cos I've certainly poured enough money into them over the years. I guess it's healthier than a drug, cigarette or alcohol habit though so it's all good.

Oh - Kat has decided to go to bed. I have been left alone. How sad. :(

Speaking of my DVD collection. Kat and I are both attempting over the next little while to write a story with the titles of our DVDs. It should be fun. My story is partly written but it'll still probably take me months to complete it. It'll be great when I do though! You'll see!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment