The World Of Jadeey: The most boring post in the world



The most boring post in the world

Today was my day off. That meant it was washing day. I am always very sad when I wake up on my days off and it's raining or cloudy because it means that I'm not going to be able to hang my washing out on the line. I have a weird love for washing that has been dried out in the wind. I particularly love when I put clean sheets on my bed and they have been dried outside. They smell so much better than sheets that have been dried inside. (It's particularly annoying when my sheets need to be dried inside since there isn't really room on a drying rack for a sheet.)

Wow so I just went on about washing for quite a long time.

I can't really think of much else to talk about. This is lame. It's sad really because so little has happened today that I have nothing to say.

Oh! I know something exciting! David Beckham has been confirmed to play a match against the Wellington Phoenix in December. That's definitely something I'll want to go to. I mean, when else will I ever in my life get to see such a famous, skilled soccer player. (The answer to that question is never) I would say tickets will sell-out bloody quick. The Phoenix have actually been attracting quite a crowd to their games which is awesome for NZ soccer.

Okay bored with that topic now. Time to move on. But to what? Hmmm....

I'm trying to write this while I'm watching TV. (I think that's pretty obvious from my lack of ability to string my sentences together properly.)

I had so much I planned to do today. (nothing terribly exciting - I had a dvd I wanted to watch and a book I wanted to read) I didn't do any of it. That's okay really, I could have done those things if I'd really wanted to but the day sort of seemed to slip away from me and I ran out of time. Lucky I will have other days off in which I can do it. Yay for days off! I did spend an unusual amount of time at work watching a banner being put up. Not just any old banner though - a HUGE banner that stretches across almost the entire length of the candy bar.

This is the lamest post EVER!! But I'm really distracted by everything going on around me and cannot concentrate. Sorry. I'll write something later if I think of something better to say.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Does it suck that your first comment in such a long time is on such a sucky post?

Does it?

Does it?

Huh? Huh?

Heh, I kid! I kid! But seriously, at least I comment.

And read Katherines, it's good!

 

Post a Comment