The World Of Jadeey: Spooky and supernatural



Spooky and supernatural

A few years back a friend of mine was thinking about breaking up with her boyfriend but she didn't know whether or not she should. Me and another friend were both of the opinion that she should but our word wasn't enough. So, we started looking for signs to help her make the decision.

The boyfriend's name was Sandy and the sign I remember most vividly was in the window of an apartment down near the waterfront. It was an actual sign that read "No more Sandy". I kid you not. It really did. I have no idea what the real meaning of the sign was but it was just painted on a big piece of cardboard. It was actually pretty freaky.

I both love and hate when scary things like that happen. My old flatmate once told me a story from when he was a kid. He had to go to his sister's school play and as they were getting ready to go he asked his mum why they would be turning all the lights off half way through. His mum didn't know what he was talking about and pretty much ignored his question. Lo and behold (heh) halfway through the production there was a power cut and all the lights went out. Scary stuff.

The idea of psychics interests me a lot. I think most of them are just scam-artists. I mean, all you have to do is be good at reading people and be a quick thinker and it wouldn't be too hard to say stuff that the person can relate to. But I do think that every now and then someone comes along who actually does have abilities. I don't understand it and I do find it very spooky but I think it's very possible. Stories like my ex-flatmate's make me pretty sure there is a such thing as psychic abilities.

Being scared (in a safe way) is something I enjoy very much. Discussing supernatural phenomenon is a pretty safe kind of scary so I enjoy it. I even kind of enjoy nightmares for the shivery, scared feeling I get when I wake up from them. I am very good at waking up when the scariness of a nightmare is getting too much for me, unlike when I was a kid and would be terrified. I love waking up and being too scared to open my eyes in case there is someone standing over me. Of course, if there was actually someone standing over me it would no longer be a safe scared and I wouldn't enjoy it. So hopefully that never happens!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment