The World Of Jadeey: The one where I talk about thunderstorms



The one where I talk about thunderstorms

Today was a world record. (Or at least a Holly-record) I finished the roster at 3pm! I actually got home on time! It is amazing!

It is quite stormy at the moment. At 5pm I heard on the radio that there had been 1300 lightening strikes across the North Island. 1300!! I've never heard of anything like that before.

When I was a kid living at home with my parents our house used to get hit by lightening on occasion. We lived up on a hill and it would hit our roof. As far as I know it never did any serious damage. Although, I do remember one time there was a thunderstorm and the lightening hit the ground next to my next-door neighbours horse. The horse died. (I really hope he died instantly) It was really sad.

Tomorrow is my day off. Woohoo!! Only something like 8 more days of work and 3 more days off until I am in Brisbane! :)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment