The World Of Jadeey: The one with the incoherent rambling



The one with the incoherent rambling

I'm tired of being sick. I am enjoying not having to be at work but I don't feel like being sick anymore. In a small way it seems worth it for a few unscheduled days off but I doubt I'll think that way tonight when I am trying to sleep but cannot stop coughing.

As I get nearer to the end of the year I'm getting nervous. I'm feeling that terrified feeling of not being sure I'm doing the right thing. A month ago I was certain, now I'm not. Absolutely nothing is finalised but I've been making plans and now I'm wondering if I should actually follow them through. I'm certain I will, because it's either that or just keep drifting along as I have been. It's just nervousness talking. The cold feet before the wedding type thing.

I've done some writing today. Good on me. Nothing major, just some more planning out of a story I am keen to write. I am so lazy about my damn planning! Once my plan is all laid out there I suddenly get very motivated about the actual writing, but that damn planning always takes me a million hours longer than the rest of the writing. I'm sure JK Rowling was far more excited about her planning of Harry Potter than I ever am about any of my planning. I hope this just means I haven't found the idea I'm the most passionate about rather than that I'll never be good enough to be a published writer.

I'm hungry. I think I should go find something to eat. And concentrate on the movie I have on at the moment. (Kinsey)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment