The World Of Jadeey: The one with absolutely nothing to say



The one with absolutely nothing to say

I had to go back to work today. That was disappointing. It was roster day. Boring.

Sometimes I sit here and prepare to blog but my mind is COMPLETELY blank. This is one of those times. I cannot think of a single thing to say other than saying that I have nothing to say.

Tomorrow is my day off. I need to do washing and prepare for my trip to Australia. (I leave on Saturday! Woo!) As promised while I'm away I will write blogs down on paper and type them in and post them when I am back. No blenderised happy meals for me I hope!

Damn it! As I was typing that last paragraph I thought of something else to write about and now I've forgotten. Piss.

I didn't mention how sad I was about losing the rugby yesterday. I'm not really sure how I missed that actually. I am completely gutted. I cannot believe we lost!!! To France!! Again!!!

:(
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment