The World Of Jadeey: The one with hardly any time left until Australia!



The one with hardly any time left until Australia!

Only 1 day to go! Yep, the day after tomorrow I'll be flying off to Australia. How cool.

I have to do the roster tomorrow. That sucks a lot. It shouldn't be too hard since we have no programming until Monday so I only have to do the easy part of the roster. Oh and finish off stocktake since I didn't get finished today. Bugger.

I think I'll be buying quite a few dvds in Australia. I had initially planned to go on a The Office stars dvd buying spree. In other words, buying any dvds I can find with any of the Office stars in them. That list is pretty long though and filled with lame movies so I might change my mind on that one.

In other news, the plans for our business next year are coming along nicely. I have this feeling it's actually going to work out as amazing as that seems. Let's hope I'm not wrong.

Okay, Studio 60 is starting so I'm going to go watch that for a little while then go to sleep.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment