The World Of Jadeey: The one where I reveal (not for the first time) the weirdness of Holly



The one where I reveal (not for the first time) the weirdness of Holly

I spend a lot of time inside my own head. By this I mean, when I am alone and not doing work, I can totally zone out everything going on around me. I get very deeply involved in my thoughts. Actually it probably makes more sense to explain it as my own world rather than my own thoughts. I'm not just planning what I'm doing the next day or thinking about things that have happened to me, I'm writing stories. I think I have explained before how I write stories in my head almost constantly. I often have a story going on that I just continue whenever I have the time. These never get committed to paper but in my head I am telling myself the story as though I am reading or writing it. Sometimes they can take weeks to complete. It's kind of a pity I can't write them down actually but usually I'm not in a position to be writing.

Anyway, I was doing the dishes a few minutes ago, listening to my iPod and 'telling myself' a story I've been working on for about 3 days. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts by something (i'm not sure what) and for about 2 seconds I actually had no idea where I was. I had to really think about it to realise I was at home, in Auckland. This isn't the first time this has happened to me but it is still a weird feeling. It's like when you wake up from a really realistic dream and it takes you a couple of seconds to realise it was all a dream and you are at home in your bed. It was like that, it took me a couple of seconds to realise I was in Auckland and not where my 'story' was taking place.

So yeah, that is weird I know. To me it's also kind of cool that I can get so involved in my story-telling. It makes me feel like I really do have a chance to make it as a writer. I've just got to start actually writing stuff down.

Okay, I'm off to pick Kat up from work and give her a driving lesson. Heh I've never given so many driving lessons as I have since I've lived in Auckland!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment