The World Of Jadeey: The one with Dreamworld



The one with Dreamworld

Dreamworld was today. I chickened out of the giant drop which was the first ride we decided on. So I stood off to the side and watched. I've been on the drop at Rainbows End which is only about half the height and that was bad enough. I don't mind the dropping itself, that's quite fun. It's the waiting for the drop that I can't stand. The horrible feeling of knowing it's coming, of a 30 second wait that feels like an hour. I get shivers just thinking about it!

I thoroughly enjoyed the log ride and whitewater rapid ride. For some reason I really enjoy rides where I get wet. (That's what she said!!! {ha! excellent use of TWSS right there}) And, I got the wettest by far compared to everyone else on the whitewater rapids ride. (TWSS. Again!) I got absolutely saturated, it was so damn fun. (I want to stop right now but I can't because that's what she said!) Ingrid & Gavin both took photos of me after the ride so I'll chuck one of those up when I get them.

We also did a couple of rollercoasters that were awesome. I'm a big rollercoaster fan. There is a ride there called The Claw which you get strapped into and swung about while it also spins you. It was kinda fun but made me feel SICK!! Ingrid and Antz went twice but I could only manage the one time since I wasn't in the mood to vomit.

The evening has been spent relaxing in the spa, eating another yummy dinner (this one cooked by Gavin, last night was Anthony) and chatting. Oh, and trying to get hold of my parents who still aren't answering my text messages. Tomorrow is Seaworld and a movie (Hairspray since the boys haven't seen it).
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment