The World Of Jadeey: The one with my first Brisbane post



The one with my first Brisbane post

Today was spent with me stuck on NZ time. I woke up at 6am because my body was telling me it was 9am. I then spent the entire day thinking it was way later than it really was. (Stupid jet-lag!)

Antz, Gavin and I decided to o out to the supermarket this morning and buy food for the week while Ingrid was sleeping. We tried to do the shopping last night but all the supermarkets were shut by 8pm. (Stupid Australia!) On our travels we were stopped by a woman giving away theme park tickets. Not being one to turn down free stuff we agreed to go to a 90 minute presentation in exchange. Ingrid and I lucked out, by the time we got to the presentation they had too many people so they just gave us the theme park tickets and sent us on our way. Antz and Gavin were pretty jealous since they had to sit through the presentation.

The rest of our day was spent relaxing. We bought a few DVDs, had a walk on the beach, swam in the hotel pool and watched Superman Returns on TV. Altogether it was exactly what I'd want out of the start of a holiday.

Oh, I should answer the in-flight movie question from yesterday. You'll never believe it! No, I didn't get Licence to Wed but bloody Ingrid does on the way back! Not fair!! I got Die Hard 4.0 which filled in the time but wasn't great. Oh! And I had icecream on the plane. That was cool. On the way home I get Evan Almighty (and hopefully more icecream) which I hear is awful (the movie, not the icecream). Bugger.

The plan for tomorrow is Dreamworld. I'm excited.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment