The World Of Jadeey: The one where it is all over



The one where it is all over

At the airport. Still about half an hour until I can board my plane. I'm thoroughly bored. My parents left an hour ago which was very sad. I miss them a lot already. I'm really looking forward to living with my dad for a while when I leave Auckland.

I'm planning a couple of months of long walks, enjoying the sun on the beach, good food and LOTS of writing. I've always dreamed of going somewhere like Scotland to live in a cottage alone and just write. I think this will be better because I'll have my dad for company when he isn't at work. Considering how lonely and depressed I get when I'm on my own this is probably a good thing.

I have a pimple on my forehead. (Right up by my hairline, not like a unicorn horn, thank God) It hurts.

Gah I'm not looking forward to having to type all this up when I get home. It's 11 pages! I might have to ration it out over a few days. Okay, boarding is now in ten minutes so I should go find a toilet so I don't need to pee on the plane. I really hope we get good food on the plane. Especially since the movie isn't going to be that great.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment