The World Of Jadeey: The one with Seaworld



The one with Seaworld

Dolphins are AWESOME! I want one! The first thing we did at Seaworld was watch the dolphin show. It was worth the entry fee just for that. Oh and we got to see baby dolphins. Soooo cute!

After the dolphin show we did a few rides; a couple of water ones to get me wet (TWSS), a ferris wheel and a rollercoaster All in all a very cool day I just can't be bothered dissecting it in great detail.

Once we were done at Seaworld we headed home for showers and then back out to REading to watch Hairspray.

That's it. Oh, I also finally go hold of my parents. They haven't been receiving my txts but I rang them and they answered. Yay, I won't be stuck on my own once Ingrid and the boys leave!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment