The World Of Jadeey: The one at Movieworld



The one at Movieworld

The cop at Movieworld was HOT! He is my best memory about the place. (The whole thing was totally awesome but the cop was seriously hot! He was in the Police Academy Stunt Show and SO DAMN HOT. I got tricked by the stunt show, it was sad. They asked for volunteers from the crowd and one of them was actually a plant, I just didn't realise it. Part way through the show he fell off the roof. Needless to say I was pretty shocked and worried!

Excitingly they were playing the Licence to Wed trailer on their big screen so I got to watch John quite a few times. It was nice! (Funny that when we were showing the same bloody trailer and even when we were showing the movie I didn't care a bit)

The other highlight of the day was the Superman Rollercoaster. I've never been on anything quite like it. It had the biggest drop of any rollercoaster I've been on. Even worse (or cooler) was that instead of going slowly up the slope to the drop like normal, it was powered so we shot up. So scary. So awesome.

The evening was spent at a place called Draculas. It's a very novel idea. You book tickets in advance and have to arrive between 6pm and 6.30pm. You're then taken to the restaurant via a 'ghost train'. The restaurant itself was huge. We were entertained by a comedy show as we ate and the waiters were all dressed as vampires. After dinner there was a 2 hour show. Some of the show dragged on a bit but for the most part it was fantastic. I felt a little bit uncomfortable about the 10 year old girl and her parents sitting next to me because it was very sexual but ah well.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment