The World Of Jadeey: Gonna go home, get my beer on, get my Lost on...



Gonna go home, get my beer on, get my Lost on...

(Actually I'm going to get my mountain dew on, get my Scrubs on and get my The Office on.)


I really hate when you are walking up to a set of traffic lights you know really well and you see that you have just missed the sequence. This happened to me on the way home tonight. I was dying to get home cos me and Kat want to watch the latest episodes of Scrubs and The Office, also it was raining a little bit. Annoyingly the light I need to be green when I pushed the crossing button turned orange a split second before my hand connected with the button. This meant a long wait since it's a fairly long sequence of lights.

Work was pretty slow today. It got exciting towards the end but I spent the first few hours thinking I should just pull a sickie and leave. Lucky I didn't considering how busy it got at about 8pm though!

Okay I'm off to watch tv... Yay!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment