The World Of Jadeey: The one all about TV



The one all about TV

Work is very, very boring at the moment. I appear to have lost a lot of my motivation. I still care about the place very much and want to do my job well but have no desire to do a whole lot extra. That makes me sad. It also assures me I'm ready to move on.

I watched the new episode of Heroes tonight. It was good but not as good as last weeks which is a bit sad. There was just something about last weeks episode that was bloody fantastic, for that week I cared far more about what was happening on Heroes than on The Office.

Still on the topic of TV, apparently after last nights episode of Sensing Murder the police have received a huge number of tips. That's pretty cool. I hope the case gets solved due to the show, that'd be neat.

I think tonights post will be the last one with a Friends-type title. I am thinking about moving onto movie and tv quotes. Or (perhaps, if I'm feeling up to it) Office quotes because that actually would be pretty difficult (to get them to be relevant anyway). Yes, I am obsessed with the show but you try thinking of a quote from a show that's only 3 and a bit seasons long to fit with whatever it is you have just rambled about!

That's it from me tonight. See ya!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment