The World Of Jadeey: You can't base who gets new clients on who you're sleeping with that week, okay?



You can't base who gets new clients on who you're sleeping with that week, okay?

I really love that moment when you realise you are falling asleep. I don't notice that moment every time I go to sleep but I like it when I do. That heavy, peaceful feeling is about the most relaxing thing I know. The feeling of waking up, not so good.

I'm not very good at sleeping. In my (very wide) repartee of skills sleeping doesn't rate very high. It's something I love to do, I'm just not so good at it. As I've mentioned before, as soon as I get a bit of quiet, alone time my mind starts up at a million miles a second. A mind wandering at a million miles a second is not exactly conducive to sleep. So, it often takes me quite a while to get to sleep. Then even when I'm actually asleep I'm still not very good at it. I constantly wake up. I know there is a period of time when I sleep very deeply, or perhaps it is just on certain days when I'm exceptionally tired, because I've got up the next morning sometimes to find a txt message I didn't hear come in or other things have happened that I haven't noticed. For the most part though I wake up to the slightest noise. Thankfully, I often find it easy enough to fall back asleep after these moments. Even more thankfully, my brain has learnt to block out the sound of the trains so they don't wake me up.

I really do love sleeping though. I don't understand people who set their alarm even when they don't have to get up for anything in particular. I hate waking up to an alarm so only set it when I absolutely have to. I have a pretty reliable body-clock which helps. If I am having a late start at work I don't usually have to set an alarm because I can rely on the fact that I'll wake up naturally. My sleeping patterns have changed a bit since I've gone back to shift-work. I didn't used to be able to sleep past 10am even if I'd gone to bed really late the night before. Now it's more like 11am. I'm sure when I move in with my dad it'll change again and I'll get up really early since he'll be getting up early for work each day.

I'm going to Crowded House and Supergroove tonight!! Woohoo!! I can't wait!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment