The World Of Jadeey: Zippity do dah!!!!



Zippity do dah!!!!

I have to blog.... My mind is blank.... I'm trying.... I'm trying really hard in fact, to come up with something to say..... The only thing in my head right now is the words 'zippity do dah!' I don't know why.... I really don't... Conveniently I've just remembered that those words are, in fact, spoken in The Office which means I can use it as my title... Doesn't help me explain why those words are stuck in my head though...

Today was my day off. Whenever I have a day off I try and do some washing and some general cleaning of the flat. The general cleaning of the flat is usually the dishes and/or the vacuuming. (Did I spell that right? It's saying I didn't but I can't decide if there should be one 'm' or two.) Today I did both the dishes and vacuuming. Neat. Unfortunately the vacuum cleaner bag was COMPLETELY full and we had run out. So, I had to stand at the bin and empty the bag so I could reuse it. Scary stuff for someone as terrified of spiders as I am because I remember vacuuming up a spider not that long ago. Yuck.

I also resigned today. Well... Sort of. I didn't actually resign. My boss resigned for me. It's complicated but basically, my boss told his boss that I am leaving at the end of the year. His boss then called me to find out what was going on so I had to admit that, yes, I was planning to leave. I had been going to tell him tomorrow so it was pretty annoying that the cat got let out of the bag early. Doesn't make me look good that's for sure! I was told it would be a freeing feeling (hehe those to words look very similar, I thought I'd typed the same word twice for a second) when I had resigned. It's not. I just feel guilty and scared. (Guilty because I didn't get to tell him myself and scared because I've been with the same company for 6 years so leaving is a big thing for me.) Hopefully those feelings will pass and I will feel free.

Heh I wonder if I'll have anything at all to write about over the summer. I can imagine them going a little something like this...

"I walked on the beach. It was warm. I talked to myself for a bit because there was no-one else around. I am so bored."

Perhaps I'll just repeat that every single day.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment