The World Of Jadeey: In fact, I love Italian food



In fact, I love Italian food

A guy proposed in one of our cinemas today. It was pretty cool. He'd arranged it with us beforehand. He made a DVD of him and their friends, first their friends told her to marry him and then he asked her. He invited all of their friends to the movie and we made sure they were seated before the guy and his girlfriend arrived. The ads started in the cinema and then the dvd started playing.

She said yes. Yay.

The concept itself was pretty damn romantic. I wasn't actually all that fond of the dvd he had made. I thought it would have been better without their friends on it, but since I wasn't the one being proposed to it doesn't matter what I think!

It must be so hard to come up with a romantic, unique way to propose. Everyone wants to be able to remember it as this hugely romantic thing so it is pretty important that it is done right. Man, way to add to the pressure of an already pressure filled situation! I can't even imagine the nervousness of the whole thing.

Okay, I'm going to keep this extremely short tonight since I'm tired and want to go to bed soon.

Peace out.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment