The World Of Jadeey: Hello tiny one, you are the future!



Hello tiny one, you are the future!

Yeah, I have no idea what I am going to blog about so I just picked the first Office quote I thought of. Now the trick is to blog about something that at least vaguely relates.

I actually had something really cool I wanted to write about, I thought of it this morning while I was in the shower. Unfortunately I don't have a pen and paper with me when I am in the shower so I didn't write it down.

Ummm okay time to relate my title to my blog. How to do this? HOW to do this? Oh! I know!

My nephew is awesome. He is a little cutie. He is also INCREDIBLY smart. Trouble is, he's smart at reading but not very good at maths. Being way above your age-group at one subject and slightly below probably isn't the best thing. It means his teacher probably doesn't give him as much attention as he needs.

So, that was pretty boring.

Kat is currently talking about anal sex....

That's enough rubbish for today.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Now that's a little unfair. I was talking about anal sex as retaliation for you telling me about stuff I don't want to hear while failing to mention to me that Quentin Tarantino might visit work and that my least-favourite collegue had resigned. Your comment just makes it sound like I'd started talking about anal sex for no reason when infact it was part of an (as yet) undetermined course of cruel and unusual punishment.

:P

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Hehehe! Okay, yes I deserved it.

Ummm I'm a little afraid now that you have mentioned that was only the beginning of my punishment. This is going to be really bad isn't it?

 

Post a Comment