The World Of Jadeey: You are no longer Big Tuna. From henceforth, you shall be known as Big Haircut



You are no longer Big Tuna. From henceforth, you shall be known as Big Haircut

Why do they make shampoo and conditioner bottles the same size? I'm not sure about anyone else's but the brand I use, Herbal Essences, have the same size bottles for both. It drives me crazy because I go through shampoo WAY faster than conditioner. I would like to run out of both at the same time so I can replace both at the same time. It just makes more sense that way.

I need a haircut but I really hate going to get them so I always put it off as long as possible. I hate having to sit there and make small talk with the hairdresser, while staring at myself in the mirror and then pretending I love it when she is done. (when, in fact, it looks exactly the same as always just tidier.)

My other problem with hairdressers is that I am convinced they can all read minds. I'm not joking. They can. I reckon it's cos they're touching your head. Seriously though, I always find myself monitoring my thoughts very closely to make sure I am not thinking of anything that will offend or shock the hairdresser. I think what I am actually afraid of is that my thoughts will show clearly on my face. I'm not used to daydreaming while under close scrutiny. It makes me uncomfortable.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment