The World Of Jadeey: Announcement: My uncle bought me a bunch of fireworks, so whoever wants to see a real show come with me



Announcement: My uncle bought me a bunch of fireworks, so whoever wants to see a real show come with me

Me and Kat just spent a good 45 minutes or so playing with fireworks.

There were some good ones - Sheen was the best.
Some scary ones - me and Kat both got a little bit frightened while a very screechy one was going off.
Some okay ones - Quite fun (yes, that is actually the name of the firework - Quite Fun. The name pretty much sums it up.)
Some lame ones - these tiny little ones that are MUCH cooler when you set them all off at once.

All in all we had a good time. Somehow, loser that I am, I managed to forget how to use a lighter not once but twice. I'm not kidding. I was happily lighting fireworks and then suddenly I couldn't use the lighter anymore. I had to give it to Kat to 'fix'. Only, it didn't require any fixing either time. I was just lame.

I hope that don't ban fireworks next year. I get why they want to and it makes total sense. If people are going to be hurting animals with them then I can totally support the idea of banning them. Gee, I will miss playing with them though.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment