The World Of Jadeey: This morning, I knocked myself in the head with the phone



This morning, I knocked myself in the head with the phone

I left my cellphone at work. So, so annoying! Now the decision is whether or not to drive back to work and pick it up. Logically I know I have to go and get it but I really don't want to.

Other than that annoyance work was the usual. Roster day over for another week. Excellent. Still stocktake to do this week and a few other issues that I have to deal as well but I guess it isn't too bad.

Ummm what else? Kat bought fireworks. Fireworks are awesome.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my phone at work too hahahaha!! I had to go back and get it :)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Okay, THAT is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I told you - we are becoming one mind! Scary.

 

Post a Comment