The World Of Jadeey: I never let anyone walk behind me. 7 out of 10 attacks are from the rear



I never let anyone walk behind me. 7 out of 10 attacks are from the rear

I was happily walking to work this morning, listening to my iPod. On my way I had a small epiphany and it literally put a bounce in my step. It was kind of funny actually, I felt myself stand taller and my pace quickened. Suddenly a girl walked past me and continued on her way. I found this surprising because I actually thought I was walking really fast.

It's always really disconcerting (and disappointing) when you think you are walking fast and then people start passing you. I can't understand it. How are they so much faster than me? It's not always fitter people either - this girl was definitely not fitter than me! Hehe I guess I just have little legs....

Work was long today. It was also painful. With only 6 weeks to go until I am back in Wellington (exactly 6 weeks today) there is a lot to iron out at work. I could just leave everything in a mess but I really don't want to do that. I actually like the company I work for and want to leave them on good terms. This desire, unfortunately, means I'll need to put in a lot of extra hours to get everything sorted out. Yuck.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment