The World Of Jadeey: Uh, that is so stupid.



Uh, that is so stupid.

I find it confusing when I have to name my nationality. On forms I usually tick the box that says 'New Zealand European' but I've gotta say, I think that the adding of European on there is pretty dumb. A New Zealander or a Kiwi is what I want to say when asked my nationality.

The part that confuses me is the 'a' at the beginning. I say I am a New Zealander. Just saying I am New Zealander doesn't make any sense. Yet, every other nationality I can think of doesn't require the a at the beginning. Why is that?

I shall give you some examples:

I am American
I am Australian
I am South African
I am English
I am Zimbabwean
I am Israli
I am Indian
I am Chinese
I am Japanese
I am Turkish
I am Romanian
I am Puerto Rican
I am Dominican
I am Scottish
I am Irish
I am Welsh

So why do we have to have that stupid fricking a?. I don't know why I care so much. I just do damn it!

In other news, Kat ate her blenderised happy meal today. It was DISGUSTING. I tried a little bit and almost vomited. It certainly convinced me that I never, EVER want to forget to blog.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment