The World Of Jadeey: That was the moment that you knew you liked me?



That was the moment that you knew you liked me?

Last night me and Kat were hanging out. (As usual) We were chatting and mucking around. I thought we were having a really nice moment when suddenly Kat pipes up with "I'm really going to miss your chairs when you leave." This comment brought me to the sad realisation that while I was having a nice moment with Kat, she was having a nice moment with my chair. Gutted.

We also discovered last night that, for pretty much the whole time we've lived here, Greys Anatomy has been out of order. Kat obsessively alphabetises our DVDs yet she never noticed that Greys Anatomy was sitting between Fresh Prince and Friday Night Lights. Pretty funny.

It also led me to a neat trick to play on her one day. I shall swap all the DVDs around one day while she is sleeping. Hehehe it'll blow her mind! (Unfortunately now that I've shared that I plan to do it, and in a public place no less, it's not going to be such a surprise. It'll still blow her mind though!)

Okay I better go. It's my brother's birthday so I better go give him a call. (He's 34! Old!)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Hrm, read my latest blog.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment