The World Of Jadeey: What's up, Big Haircut?



What's up, Big Haircut?

I think one of the prerequisites to becoming a hairdresser must be a great memory. My hairdresser always remembers where I work, what we talked about last time I was there, what I got done last time I was there and my current relationship status. This is even more impressive since she works at a very busy salon and I only go in about once every 8-10 weeks.

Man, I'd suck as a hairdresser. Most days I can't remember what I had for breakfast let alone remembering details about heaps of different clients. Heh my memory isn't as bad as that of my boss though. He is tragic. Often asks me the same question 5 or 6 times over a period of a few days/weeks even though I answer it every single time.

In other news, my favourite show goes off the air tomorrow. The last episode of The Office airs tomorrow and then there is none left. The strike is still going on and there is no end in sight. At this moment in time it looks likely that there will be no more episodes for 12 months. That is an incredibly awful prospect.

There are only 3 episodes left of Heroes (my second favourite show). They've shot an alternate ending so that they can round of the season in 3 weeks and that is the one they plan on airing. I fully support the writers but I gotta say, this strike sucks major arse.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment