The World Of Jadeey: The rules of jinx are unflinchingly rigid



The rules of jinx are unflinchingly rigid

Today we went on a picnic at the lagoon right near our house. It was cool. There were ducklings and we fed them bread crusts. There were also eels!! I DO NOT like eels!

Happily, Kat and I both said the same thing at the same time during our picnic and I jinxed her. Unlike primary school, in our version of jinx (taken from The Office) you have to buy the person a coke before you can talk again. Kat forgot for a moment and commented on the eels. She also cheated by txting me. Ah well, it was fun anyway and she did very well. I just finished drinking my coke. It was good.

We have a new punishment for when blogging is next forgotten. I think this punishment is actually going to be worse than eating a blenderised Happy Meal. We have to watch, without any breaks except toilet breaks, all 3 extended editions of Lord of the Rings. They have to be watched back-to-back and you can't do anything else while you are watching. While it doesn't really sound all that bad at first listen, really think about it. That's over ten hours of watching, on your day off. At least the blenderised Happy Meal was over in a jiffy.

We let off the last of our fireworks last night. 'Finale' gave us a huge fright. We had forgotten that it made a really loud noise, it was the middle of the night. Kat spun around and slammed herself into the wall when the screeching started and I pulled my t-shirt up over my eyes. I don't know why we thought either of these things would help shut it up, but somehow we did. Really, those reactions were just pretty dumb because they didn't stop the sound and they meant neither of us actually watched the firework. So, basically, we woke our neighbour up with a really loud noise and we didn't even get any enjoyment out of watching the thing!
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment