The World Of Jadeey: I gave Ryan an iPod!



I gave Ryan an iPod!

It interests me how personal someone's iPod can be. Myself, I'm really not keen on anyone getting hold of my iPod and going through it. It's not the songs themselves that I feel are private... Hell, I don't care about even the most embarrassing songs on my iPod. It's the make-up of the playlists that is so personal.

Music is a reflection of a person's feelings. Someone's mood can often be easily identified by the songs they are listening to. I'm a very private person. I often won't tell people what's going on in my head. (Even when talking about it would probably be a lot better for me than keeping it all bottled up inside.) For this reason I don't want people going through the playlists that I have, particularly the ones I am listening to. At times I have had playlists with names that are pretty revealing. I've ceased to do that but it still wouldn't take much for someone who knows me well to work out exactly what is going on with me purely based on an iPod playlist.

I don't know how people can go without music. My iPod is a permanent fixture in my bag. I hate the times when it goes flat or I forget to take it with me. Yet some people never, or hardly ever, listen to music. Weirdos!

I only have 8 days off left until I finish up with Hoyts. That's such a weird thought. I've got 4 more rosters and 4 more stocktakes. (2 of those stocktakes require me to start at 6am though which sucks) I'm getting really sad about leaving. Not about leaving work so much, I'm pretty damn excited about not having a job for a little while, (not so excited about the lack of money though) but I'm very sad about leaving a company I have really loved working for. The thing I'm most sad about though, obviously, is the people I'm going to be leaving behind. It's inevitable that, while I'll stay in contact with some of them, I will lose contact with most of them. That REALLY sucks. But, it's also life.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment