The World Of Jadeey: Hey, Big Tuna, you ready?



Hey, Big Tuna, you ready?

We went and fed the ducklings (and eels) again today. The ducklings are so cute! The eels not so much.

Now I'm home watching Hells Kitchen and cooking my dinner. Tonight is tuna and mashed potato. Back when I lived in Wellington my stock dinners, if I was on my own, were tuna on toast, tuna and mashed potato and chicken sandwiches. If it wasn't just me then it'd be a bit more interesting, steak, lamb or chicken with vegetables. I just can't be bothered with cooking. I can do it okay but I don't enjoy it so I usually go for the quick meals.

Since I've lived in Auckland I don't really do the chicken sandwiches. There's no point buying chicken for just myself. (Not a problem at all since I eat chicken when I'm out far more up here than I did down there since there are a lot more chicken type places to chose from.) So, tuna is now my stock meal. I LOVE it. It amazes me I never get sick of eating it. Yum.

Because of my love of tuna, Kat has taken to calling me Big Tuna. (Stolen from The Office - Andy calls Jim Big Tuna) It's funny.

We made a list of dvds we need to watch before I leave. There are only 12 on the list but that's going to be a big challenge since I'm only here another 5 weeks. Wow. 5 weeks. I think it's going to pass exceptionally fast. It's pretty scary actually. I'm far more nervous about moving back home than I was about moving up here in the first place. I know that's weird and I don't really understand it myself. It's just the way it is.

Okay, dinner is ready. :-)
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment