The World Of Jadeey: I'm beached bro



I'm beached bro

As i've said before, my job is mind-numbing and the strangest things keep us occupied and amused. Today it was reciting the Beached Whale youtube video. We found that we could remember most of it off by heart since both of us have watched it a million times. (Sad I know.) I've heard heaps of people say it's not really a good mockery of the New Zealand accent (it's made by an Aussie), but I disagree. I am AWFUL at accents. I mean really, really awful. Yet I can spot on do the Beached Whale bit (or so I think). Therefore the accent must be a pretty close one. Sure, I don't actually speak like that in everyday life. But I reckon there are some Kiwis out there who do.

I'm sure most of you have seen it. But just in case, or just because everyone should see it again... Here is Beached Whale.

Labels: , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment