The World Of Jadeey: I need to marry a millionaire



I need to marry a millionaire

Ugh.

Trying to fit job-hunting around school and assignments is proving to be quite difficult. It doesn't help that I really have no clue exactly what I want to do. I know there's a job out there that is perfect for me, I just can't figure out what it is.

And so I apply for jobs and hope that I serendipitously get the one that is made for me.

Happily, tomorrow is the launch of the website I've been working on all year. It's very close to being completely ready. All the authors with stories and poems on there are having one last look over it tonight so I can make minor changes tomorrow. I'm confident there won't be too many.

Tomorrow is really all about preparing for the launch itself. Food and wine have been bought. Sandwiches will be made tomorrow (that's one of my jobs - but I've got help). The laptop has been checked with the data projector and everything seems to work as it should.

I'm sure there will be many stresses tomorrow. But as of right now I'm feeling pretty confident about it.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Good luck!! I'm sure it'll be excellent :)

As for the job - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)

 

Post a Comment