The World Of Jadeey: And so it begins again....



And so it begins again....

The beginning of another week. I don't find myself too disappointed that it's Sunday night. It's been a good weekend, but I'm okay with what i've got going on this week too so I don't mind that it's almost Monday. I might think differently when my alarm goes off.

A funny thing has been happening in my flat - I have been discovering that I am actually a pretty darn good cook. Of course, there is the possibility I'm absolute crap and my flatmates are too nice/too lazy about doing the cooking themselves to actually admit it. But the meals I'm cooking seem to be hitting the mark. And I think they taste good.

Tonight I cooked fish. It was the first time I'd cooked it, but I think it tasted pretty great. I've perfected my steak recently so that's cool. It seems maybe I do take after my dad afterall.

And now that I'm done singing my praises I think I might go to bed. :)

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Kat said...

LOL, I love your tags... you should write more posts with the tag 'I'm great'.

That sucks. You only discover your cooking ability AFTER we don't live together anymore.

Right that's it, we've gotta move in together again and you can cook for me for 9 months ;)

 

Post a Comment