The World Of Jadeey: The Voice



The Voice

It's the weekend!!! Woo!!

I worked this evening. It wasn't bad. I discovered that The Voice I thought was a recording at the Petone train station is actually a real person announcing each train as it arrives. Weird. I was sure it was a recording. Until some kids started drinking while they were waiting for the train and The Voice suddenly said 'It is illegal to drink alcohol on the platform'. I tell you, I got a hell of a fright. They probably did too. A couple of hours later The Voice came out of a little room and prepared to go home. I heard him talking to someone on his cellphone and thought his voice sounded familiar. Then I suddenly realised I'd been hearing it making announcements all evening. Crazy.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment