The World Of Jadeey: It's all about me



It's all about me

I was wondering today what impression anyone who reads this blog, and doesn't actually know me, has of me after reading for a long time. I'm not certain there is actually anyone who consistently reads it and doesn't actually know me, but if there is I wonder at their impression of me.

I'm guessing it's somewhere along these lines (depending exactly how long they have been reading)

- Is studying this year
- Used to work in a job that drove me crazy most of the time
- Lives in New Zealand
- Obsessed with The Office
- Loves John Krasinski
- Loves Stephen Fleming
- Is a staunch Labour supporter
- Hates all things right-wing
- Loves movies
- Thinks I'm funnier than I actually am
- Is a wee bit insane, hopefully in a good way
- Likes playing video games
- Loves cricket
- Obsessed with Harry Potter
- Always comes 3rd in the local movie theatre quiz night

A pretty superficial version of me, but also accurate. So, that's me according to my blog. Neat.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment