The World Of Jadeey: In the interests of revealing secrets....



In the interests of revealing secrets....

(Yes, it's an Office quote - even if it is a very obscure one.)

As many of you know, as well as loving The Office, I also love Postsecret and LJ Secret. These two loves have overlapped a few times. Below are some Office-related secrets I've found. (No I didn't make any of them.)












See, I'm not the only person obsessed with The Office. :) And, yes, it's getting hard to continue these Office related blogs. I'm definitely running out of things to say about it. As much as I want to celebrate the return of my favourite show with a week of The Office blogs, I just don't think it's going to happen. Ah well.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Haha! Random - we both finished our blogs today with 'Ah well'!! :P

 

Post a Comment