The World Of Jadeey: What is a Jim?



What is a Jim?

Okay, I'm assuming any of my friends who actually want to watch the premiere of season 5 of The Office will have watched it by now. If you haven't then you really shouldn't read this blog.

Holly's favourite things about the season premiere:

1. Jim tried to get Dwight to beer him five
2. Holly (the character, not me) found out that Kevin isn't mentally challenged. In a very embarrassing way
3. That there was a goof and Ingrid picked it up immediately
4. Michael's goatee
5. Dwight's goatee
6. Jim is just ridiculously good looking
7. Jim proposed to Pam!
8. Pam went to the wrong class, and then didn't leave
9. Ryan is back, as the receptionist.
10. Jim wore a wet shirt after being caught in the rain. (Ha, caught proposing!)


My most favourite thing - the way John Krasinski says my name. I LOVE that there is now a character with my name on the show.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment