The World Of Jadeey: Another list!



Another list!

Things that are annoying Holly today:

  1. 1. My gym shoes are munted and hurt my feet.
  2. 2. My iPod headphones are munted and I can't hear out of the left one.
  3. 3. My credit card is maxed out and I can't afford to pay it off right now.
  4. 4. My overdraft is pretty much maxed out and I can't afford to pay it right now.
  5. 5. The above 2 points means I can't afford new gym shoes.
  6. 6. Or new iPod headphones.
  7. 7. It's Wednesday night. I swear it is ALWAYS Wednesday night.
  8. 8. I have a big research assignment due soon and I'm very behind.
  9. 9. My bus is possibly not running tomorrow, but I'm not entirely sure.
  10. 10. We thought our book was arriving looking like a book today and it did not. It just looked like a pile of paper. We have to wait another 6 weeks to see it looking like a book. Poo.

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment