The World Of Jadeey: Happy Birthday Kat!



Happy Birthday Kat!

Today is Kat's birthday. And she's coming to visit on the weekend!! YAY!

Being an Office obsessed nut, and also incapable of singing myself (well incapable of singing in tune), I decided to let the cast of The Office sing her happy birthday for me. So I found a clip of them singing happy birthday and I found a clip of Michael saying Kat (actually he was saying meerkat) and I edited them together.

Here is the result (well, with a picture added so it's a real video and could actually be uploaded to youtube). I know it's silly, but Kat appreciated it and that is what counts. :D

Labels: ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment