The World Of Jadeey: My future husbands



My future husbands

It's time for a list.

Guys Holly is going to marry:












For those of you who couldn't recognise my boys by their pictures:
1. Hugh Laurie
2. Colin Firth
3. Colin Hanks
4. Stephen Fleming
5. John Krasinski

Yes, that is a very specific order. Hugh Laurie and Colin Firth are a bit older. So I marry them first. (You've got to marry the older ones first.) Then Colin Hanks goes next because it seems to make sense to replace one Colin with another. That way I don't have to remember a new name.

Deciding the order of Stephen Fleming and John Krasinski just about killed me. I've loved Stephen Fleming forever, but he's currently married. So, I want to just marry him for a little while - then he can go back to his wife and kids. I'm not a homewrecker.

That leaves me happily ever after with John Krasinski. Can't complain about that. He's freaking sexy.

Labels: , , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment