The World Of Jadeey: Nothing in particular



Nothing in particular

I have decided that the first thing I am going to buy myself when I finish my course and get a job is an Xbox 360. I'm not sure I can live the rest of my life never playing Fable 2... And it is only coming out on the 360.

I'm beginning to get really excited about the end of my course. I'm really enjoying it, but MAN will it be good to have money again. I'm very tired of not buying anything non-essential. I'll probably splurge for the first few weeks before I start saving again. It's going to be AWESOME! Of course, this all relies on me finding a job relatively quickly. But I'm staying positive that I will.

Have you all been to Edulection and voted in the poll? If you aren't planning to vote Labour don't bother - I don't want you to vote. As long as you are voting Labour then have at it! :D

Labels: , , ,

share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment