The World Of Jadeey: Quiz night



Quiz night

Well the quiz night was very fun. My team came 3rd equal again. But considering we were at about 5th or 6th until the 2nd to last round, we were very happy.

Ingrid's team were fantastic - they came first. First by a long way. (Next time we're gonna beat 'em though.)

If anyone lives in Wellington and wants to go to a brilliant movie quiz night - the Skycity one is the first Monday of every month and I highly recommend it.
share this: facebook
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I had a good night too... I've unlocked all the achievements in LEGO Indiana Jones. And finally figured out the lightsaber combo attack in LEGO Star Wars, to unlock that achievement. Bring on LEGO Batman! :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Holly said...

I'm jealous. Since you're done with LEGO Indiana Jones I'll happily take it off your hands... I'll need your xbox 360 too though. That's not a problem right? :)

 

Post a Comment